Who Needs A Living Trust?

  • Any parent with minor children
  • Anyone, single or married or domestic partners, owning real estate
  • Anyone with an estate having a gross value in excess of the threshold amount for probate (e.g., $100,000 in California)
  • Anyone desiring their assets to be held “in trust” after their death and not distributed immediately or distributed according to special terms
  • Married couples whose combined estates have a net value in excess of the Unified Tax Credit for one person
  • Anyone with children or beneficiaries who have “special needs”
  • Married couples in a second marriage wanting to protect the children of first marriage
  • Business owners
  • Domestic Partners

We offer general business legal advice for individuals, corporations, and institutions, including formation of entities (corporations and limited liability companies) and drafting and editing agreements. 

We also provide excellent estate planning for individuals as well as married and unmarried couples.